United Parish Christian Nursery School
Limited spaces still available!
Download our latest brochure (PDF)
Weekday Nursery School Programs Includes:
Morning Sessions (9:00 - 11:30 a.m.)
Afternoon Sessions (12:30 - 3:00 p.m.)
- 2.9 to 4 year-old children attend on Tuesdays and Thursdays and DO NOT need to be potty trained;
- 3 to 5 year-old children attend on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays;
- 4 to 5 year-old pre-K children can attend our 4 day program 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., or our extended day session on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.;
- Optional lunch program from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. is also available for students at an additional cost.
The United Parish Nursery School Difference
We're Not Boasting But We Think You'll Like...
- our accreditation by the NAEYC, assuring you and your children a high quality program;
- our non-denominational status, welcoming children of all faiths;
- our small, intimate preschool atmosphere
- our experienced, dedicated staff;
- our teacher-written curriculum is based on MA Frameworks objectives as well as accreditation criteria;
- our great student-teacher ratios (6 to 1), allowing for personalized attention;
- our staff's eagerness to keep current, all completing at least 12-20 hours of early childhood training yearly;
- our Director belongs to the Central MA Association of Early Childhood Director, keeping her abreast of what's new in the field.
- our "Little Extras" - fun experiences including: music and puppetry through Appletree Arts, monthly visits from Firefighter Bonnie, holiday sing-a-longs, tea party, a visit from Animal Adventures, a magician and community helpers; Me and My Grown up night, Book Buddy and Lending Library programs etc.;
- We welcome parents to volunteer as little or as much as they are able. We have an active Parent Board that plans events for families and hosts fundraisers each year;
- A parent's praise: "you have helped our children establish a solid ground from which they can jump high and land softly."
Learn more at: