United Parish Early Learning Center
Limited spaces still available!
Our latest brochure will be coming soon!
Weekday Nursery School Programs Includes:
2.9 to 4 year-old children attend on Tuesdays and Thursdays and DO NOT need to be potty trained;
- 3 to 5 year-old children attend on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays;
- 4 to 5 year-old pre-K children can attend our 5 day program
- Optional lunch program from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. is also available for students at an additional cost.
We're Not Boasting But We Think You'll Like...
- our non-denominational status, welcoming children of all faiths;
- our small, intimate preschool atmosphere
- our experienced, dedicated staff;
- our teacher-written curriculum is based on MA Frameworks objectives;
- our great student-teacher ratios (6 to 1), allowing for personalized attention;
- our staff's eagerness to keep current, all completing at least 12-20 hours of early childhood training yearly;
- our Director belongs to the Central MA Association of Early Childhood Director, keeping her abreast of what's new in the field.
- our "Little Extras" - fun experiences including: music and puppetry, monthly visits from Firefighter Bonnie, holiday sing-a-longs, tea party, a visit from Animal Adventures, a magician and community helpers; Me and My Grown up night, Book Buddy and Lending Library programs etc.;
- We welcome parents to volunteer as little or as much as they are able. We have an active Parent Board that plans events for families and hosts fundraisers each year;
- A parent's praise: "you have helped our children establish a solid ground from which they can jump high and land softly."
Our new website is under construction. Check back soon for the updated link.
For more information about our programs, contact Roanne Miller, Director at 508-529-6382